If one does not have Enrollment slip details, it’s important to recover them, from this sitehttp://www.aadharcardlink.in/lost-aadhaar-card-enrollment-acknowledgement-slip/ only then continue to download process.
Duplicate Aadhaar card is as valid as original Aadhaar card. One can have multiple copies of duplicate Aadhaar card.
- Visit the Official Aadhaar Card Portal – Once the page is loaded, you need to choose from Enrollment ID or Aadhar
- If you have the enrollment number with you, choose Enrollment number or if you have Aadhaar number, select the Aadhaar
- Now enter the enrollment number or Aadhaar number in the space provided
- Enter your full Name and Pincode
- You will be asked to enter the Captcha code for security purposes. Just enter the letters or digits you see in the image in the space provided
- You need to enter your mobile number and click on the Get One time Password
- OTP(One time Password) will be sent to the registered number
- Now you need to enter the OTP
- Now click on the button that says ” Validate & Download”
- Your Duplicate Aadhaar card will now be downloaded in the pdf format
- The file is password protected, so you need enter the Zip code as password to unlock the file
- Take the print out of your Duplicate Aadhaar card
You have just downloaded E-Aadhaar card which will serve as the duplicate Aadhaar card. In most of the cases, this duplicate Aadhaar card will be equally helpful. The E-Adhaar is actually duplicate copy and printed E-Aadhaar card can be used to confirm your Aadhaar number.
UIDAI – Official Website: Use this link for hard copy related queries.