eAADHAAR Card – ‘e-Aadhaar’ is as valid as Original Aadhaar Card and treated equivalently to the original Aadhaar card.
E-Aadhaar portal by UIDAI allows the applicants to download their Aadhaar Letter online in few simple steps. Only those people who already have enrolled for Aadhaar and waiting for their Aadhaar Letter can download the letter online by visiting E-portal and take a printout of the letter anytime. Enrolling here states only those individuals whose Biometric and Demographic information has been captured.
The acknowledgment slip provided to the applicants by enrollment center while enrolling for Aadhaar has all the details regarding Date and exact time of enrolment as downloading without this information is inevitable, hence it’s advised to keep it ready before hand. Three Vital required fields are:
- Enrollment Number and Date & Time of Enrolment
- Resident Name
- Pin Code
Below is the process to download e-Aaadhaar card from the portal:
- Enter the details along with your full name, captcha code, pin code and mobile number in the respective fields and click the button of “Get One Time Password”. You will receive OTP on the mobile number provided. This is a verification process that is must and you need to successfully complete it.
- If in case you are aware of your Aadhaar Number, then you may click the radio button available in front of Aadhaar. Fill in the Aadhaar Number along with your full name, captcha code, Pin Code and click the OPT button to successfully complete the verification process.
- Once you receive the OTP, then you may type of the OTP in the respective field and download the E-Aadhaar letter easily. After filling up the OTP you will be provided with a link that will rechannel to your E-Aadhaar Letter in PDF format. To open the PDF file containing your E-Aadhaar letter you will require your Pin code which will be used as the password.
- The E-Aaadhaar portal allows the applicants to download the letter as many times as they want, but they must have all three information handy with them to complete the process successfully. Since E-Aadhaar card is equivalent and valid like the original card, therefore applicants may take out the printout of the letter and it successfully serves as their ID and address proof and can use it anywhere.
If everything as mentioned above then you will be able to download your Aadhar card online name and date of birth.