A mobile number is required to use the online update portal, as OTP (One Time Pin) will be sent to your mobile phone number. If you do not have access to a mobile phone number or if you wish to apply for changes through post by visiting AADHAAR Card Changes via
Post – Name, Address, Phone, Gender, Date Of Birth portal.
Maximum 4 AADHAAR Card change requests are allowed.
You can change the following data in your AADHAAR card, using Online Self Service Update Portal:
• Mobile Phone Number
• Date Of Birth
For changes other than them in Aadhar Card, visit any nearby Aadhar card update/enrollment center.
Depending upon the Aadhar card change request, a self-attested supporting document will need to be attached (uploaded)
- To change Name in Aadhar card a Proof of Identity document is required.
- To change Address in Aadhar card a Proof of Address document is required.
- To change Date of Birth in Aadhar card a Proof of Date of the Birth document is required.
Your name must be clearly seen below the thumbprint/signatures while self-attesting the documents.
For children below five years, parent/guardian can fill and sign/provide thumbprint in the AADHAAR Card change request form and be supporting document copies.
For the list of accepted documents to apply for AADHAAR card changes visit AADHAAR Card Documents Required for Changes on the portal.
You can apply for AADHAAR card change data online, by following these 3 easy steps:
- Login to AADHAAR card Online Self Service Update Portal using your AADHAAR number
- Send your AADHAAR card data to change request online
- Upload supporting self-attested documents (soft copy) for the change of data online
You will be required to submit the AADHAAR card change request in English as well as your local language (except numeric values such as Date of Birth, which needs to be entered only in English). One receives an AADHAAR Card Update Number on the submission of a change request.
Save this number to track change request status check and future references. Your AADHAAR card change request information will be verified by UIDAI representative and upon successful validation, the changes will be reflected in your AADHAAR card and the same will be communicated to you.
You can track your change request update on UIDAI site.