Earlier, there was no system in place for Aadhaar card download by name. We have been watching the development in this area very closely. Finally, we have a system in place whereby we can check Aadhaar card status by name and download Aadhaar card by name online if it’s ready.
It can take about 3 months (90 days) to receive v card after you enroll at Aadhaar card centre.
But if you have received the SMS confirmation that your Aadhaar card is processed successfully, you can proceed with Aadhaar card download duplicate copy online from here: AADHAAR Card Download – Download e-AADHAAR Card Online.
Recover lost Aadhaar number or Enrollment Id from following steps:
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Choose suitable option, “Aadhaar Number” OR “Enrolment Number”, under “You want to receive your lost:”
- Enter your full name
- Enter your email address
- Enter your registered Mobile Number
- Enter the security code as displayed and click on “Get OTP” button
- One will receive OTP on their mobile number or on email.
- In the box below, write the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- Now you will receive a message on your mobile with your Aadhaar card number or Enrollment Id as you selected in Step 2 above
- Now go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Choose suitable option, “Aadhaar” or “Enrollment Id”, under “I have:”
- Submit your Aadhaar card number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Click on “Get OTP”
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download”
- Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhaar card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
- You now have your e-Aadhaar card, which you can print out.